Main responsibilities of a line prep:
- Prepare customer orders, making sure each order is accurate
- Communicating with cashier regarding customer
- Alerting customer order is ready
Line Prep Job Description:
We are looking for qualified and responsible line prep personnel to prepare customer orders efficiently and accurately.
A good job candidate is a person who knows their way around a prep line and can easily prepare orders. Their main responsibilities include preparing customer orders, making sandwiches, making dinners, cooking french fries and hush puppies to order, filling beverage orders, and other duties as assigned.
The line prep individual(s) we would like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, hand-off the completed order to the customer, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to delight our customers and provide them with an outstanding experience.
A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a successful member of our team. Previous experience is an advantage, and solid math and multitasking skills are a must.
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions are available.
Responsibilities of a Line Prep crew member:
- Reading order board in order to prepare customer orders
- Clearing order board once order is complete
- Accurately making customer order
- Notifying cook/line cooks when prep line needs replenishing
Line Prep Job Requirements:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 15-20 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively resolve complaints
- Weekly pay (direct deposit optional
- Profit sharing (quarterly, averaging about $.40/hour for every hour worked)
- Paid vacation (after 1 year)
- Free meals (on the clock)
- Discounted purchases (off the clock)
- Primary care health plan available
- No late nights (close at 9pm daily)