Bearden Banquet Hall, located at 5806 Kingston Pike, is the perfect place for an endless variety of tasteful events. From the elegantly simple to the simply elegant, we are here to shine.
As a member of our award-winning staff, you will provide the finest cuisine and first-class service, ensuring an unforgettable experience for our guests.
We can accommodate up to 300 guests. And we offer the latest in audio/visual equipment including four large, high definition screen TVs and wireless internet service.
Banquet Server Job Responsibilities:
- Serves patrons in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Assist with the complete setup and breakdown of the banquet area.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary practices.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond urgently and appropriately to any concerns.
- Present yourself and the Banquet Hall in a professional appearance and manner.
Banquet Server Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- Energy Level
- Resolving Conflict
- General Math Skills
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years server experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
As many events do serve alcohol, the individual in the Banquet Hall Server position does need to be 21 years of age or older.